Gaming Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Than Just Gaming

Forum Maintenance Yesterday.

Plnt8
    Plnt8
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 155
    Xfire Profile Name : pinicle25
    Forum Maintenance Yesterday. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum Maintenance Yesterday. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Forum Maintenance Yesterday. Empty Forum Maintenance Yesterday.

Post  Plnt8 Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Ok, If you tried to go on last night you would have noticed that the forum was either REALLY screwed up, like the homepage was all messed, or it was on maintenance.

The hoster of this forum errr... ran into trouble. The whole of forumotion was unable to view eachother's posts, and most forums was screwed up. Lukily (not bragging) I am one of the smarter Administrator out there. I knew how to run backups of the forum and I new how to restores of the posts and forums. Unfortunatly I was unable to restore the posts from Monday (22nd of September) because weirdly everything that has happened was randomly deleted completly off the mysql database (again the hoster of this forum hosts the mysql).

So myself and a few of the forumotion staff were working most of last night to help and addressed the problem and get everyone's forum back to normal.

So I apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused for the long forum downtime. Hopefully this does not happen in the future.

There will be a scheduled maintenance at 5am GMT time (Tuesday)

~Thanks, Plnt8

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:57 am